Black eyeliner, sheer fabrics, and a pixie cut! This season's trend setting tween Emma Watson is hitting the big leagues!
How to get inspired by this Rocker Chic look.
1. Get yourself some deep black nail polish!
2. Show some skin!
3. Take some risks, and tear that fitted long sleeve!
4. Got stockings with a hole in them? Keep ripping, and have fun with it.
5. Got any safety pins laying around? Grab them all and start pinning in fun places.
6. Layer, layer, layer!! Get a bunch of necklaces that you haven't worn in a while and put them on. All of them!
7. Rip & re-tie! Anything fabric related...tie knots in the back of an old ripped T!
8. Burn fabric! Be careful, but you can actually burn holes in your clothes to create an ombre fabulous finish!
9 HAVE FUN!
Make sure you step outside of your comfort zone and try something new! It's not only exciting, it gives you a personal re-boot which uplifts your mood, your self-esteem, and overall joie-de-vivre!
Break out of your mold!